Sunday 3 April 2016

Season Five of Person Of Interest Is Only 9 Days Away!



Hey Person of Interest fans.

I love this photo and could not resist sharing this Facebook post.

Enjoy and don't forget the event tomorrow for all fans to get in touch with Netflix.


Posted by Person Of Interest TV Show on Thursday, March 31, 2016


Now it is your turn. I would love to hear what you think. Hit the comments or connect with me via Facebook or Twitter. If you would like to write here about your favourite TV shows or issue regarding TV that suck, then use the contact form to apply for posting rights. New writers are always welcome here.
Are you a Grey's Anatomy fan or would you like to write about Grey's Anatomy? I am looking for writers to write for Grey's Anatomy Addicts. If you are interested, please get in touch via the contact form or post me a message on the Grey's Anatomy Addicts Facebook Page. Read the latest gossip about Grey's Anatomy here.


Visit Jel Writes, Freelance Writer to read more of my writing or hire me to write for you. 



Copyright © 2016 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment